Veteran Apprentice Program - Entry Level Aircraft Mechanic
Seeking Veterans for Apprenticeship Program
Position: Entry level aircraft mechanic
Location: Oklahoma City, OK
Work Type: Commercial Aircraft Maintenance
Summary: Our Partner is looking to hire Veterans with recent mechanical experience. Work will be done on large fixed-wing aircraft. NO AVIATION EXPERIENCE, TOOLS OR LICENSES NEEDED. This opening allows you to apply your military mechanical experience to the civilian aviation sector. This is a position for Veterans looking to begin a career in the aviation field.
Job Description: You will learn to:
- Maintain, test, repair, and service aircraft.
- Read and interpret aircraft maintenance manuals and specifications to determine feasibility and method of repairing or replacing malfunctioning or damaged components.
- Research FAA technical data to locate applicable data relevant to assigned tasks.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- United States Military Veteran
- No previous aviation experience needed.
- Basic hand tool experience
- Good writing and communication skills.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- A valid clear driver's license.