Hotel Sales Manager
We are currently seeking a Hotel Sales Manager for a full service property in the greater Chicago area!
Hotel Sales Manager Job Description:
Sales Managers assists with generating revenue and room nights, establish exceptional guest satisfaction, oversee accounts, and solicit past and new business to meet revenue goals. Have extensive knowledge on the operations of the hotel, including F&B, guest services, reservations, etc. Participate in active sales solicitation, adhere sales policies and selling techniques with emphasis on maximizing occupancy and average daily rate (ADR); network through active participation in community and professional associations, activities and events. Business Travel Sales Managers are focused on total transient, crew room nights, and revenue for the hotel. This is accomplished by overseeing assigned accounts, cultivating new and current relationships, and soliciting new accounts to exceed all revenue goals set on a monthly and yearly basis.
Hotel Sales Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- 2-4 year's sales experience, hotel experience strongly preferred
- Strong understanding of negotiation and interpretation of contracts.
- Present a professional and confident appearance.
- Proactive sales approach, assertive and fast paced, driven to succeed.
- Ability to communicate effectively with public and other Team Members.
- Understanding/knowledge of computers and Microsoft office.
- Understanding of market segment, competitor's strengths, weaknesses, economic trends, supply and demand.