Class B Driver, Route Sales - SPANISH REQUIRED
Ground Effects is a leading distributor of landscape supplies and hardscape materials to landscape contractors, commercial builders and homeowners. We are a "one stop shop" for residential and commercial projects, park districts, golf courses, landmarks and resorts.
We are a growing outdoor living distribution center that has been in business for over 20 years and we are a well known staple in the community with over 30 employees. We are seeking a driver for our mobile truck division where we deliver landscape accessories and material to our customer job sites and the work shops of our landscape contractors.
We offer a flexible schedule and a great culture. This is a great growth opportunity to become part of the management team. We offer competitive wages, employer sponsored medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401K, and several other company paid benefits.
- Call landscape contractors and coordinate pre-orders and routes
- Ensure proper stocking of trucks
- Delivering orders to our landscape contractors at their shop or job sites
- Experienced box truck driver
- Class B license with airbrake endorsement
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs consistently
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Must be professional, organized and be able to work efficiently without constant supervision
- Spanish speaking would be a huge plus