The Corporate Pilot will be primarily responsible for the safe operation of Globus aircraft. Additionally, this individual will be responsible for all aspects of maintaining and managing aircraft(s) for the company to ensure that all maintenance and operational records are up to date and ensuring safe operations. In addition, on non-flying days, the Pilot will work with upper management, including the CEO and President on various projects, including non-aviation related tasks. The person needs to have self-starting qualities to ensure timely completion of tasks. The job requires the individual to be a team player with the ability to function well in a challenging and fast paced environment. Must be enthusiastic, positive and professional and have strong skills in areas of dependability, interpersonal relationships and flexibility.
**This position will be based out of Audubon, PA. Must be willing to relocate.**
• Safe operation of corporate aircraft for use by Globus personnel and identified customers.
• Responsible for all tasks related to managing the aircraft including insuring aircraft readiness, storage, operational issues, catering, and fuel purchasing.
• Making regular checks on the aircraft's technical performance to ensure proper maintenance as well as efficient and safe operation.
• Prepare and maintain detailed evaluation reports and records of each flight including flight plans.
• Perform duties of Aviation Department Manager in his/her absence.
• More than 5 years of experience in commercial flying of jet aircraft with growing responsibilities.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment. Multi-tasking abilities required for successful job completion.
• Well organized, responsive, detail oriented and a team player capable of working in a deadline dictated environment.
• Proficient in preparation of reports.
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required.
• Ability and willingness to travel extensively on short notice. This position will require approximately 75% of travel.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
ATP license, 5000 hrs TT, 3000 hrs M/E, 4000 hrs PIC, 2000 hrs Turbine/Jet, First Class Medical, Type rating in CE-650 and/or CE-750 preferred; 500 hours in any Cessna Citation series aircraft. Type rating in Falcon 900B/LY and or 50 EX preferred; 500 hours in any Falcon 900/50 series aircraft.
Globus Medical is an Equal Opportunity Employer. EOE M/F/D/VCompany Description Globus Medical is a leading musculoskeletal implant manufacturer and is driving significant technological advancements across a complete suite of spinal products. Founded in 2003, Globus' single-minded focus on advancing spinal surgery has made it the fastest growing company in the history of orthopedics. Globus is driven to utilize superior engineering and technology to achieve pain free, active lives for all patients with spinal disorders.