Foot Patrol is responsible for observing, reporting and maintaining safety and security standards - in accordance with company policies.
- 3rd shift Hourly foot patrol of property
- Secure property at designated times.
- Assist with guest needs and requests at demand times.
- Compile newspapers for the next day villa delivery.
- Straighten pool area upon closure hours.
- Report and follow up on potential safety issues.
- Inspect all vacant villas, including Housekeeping and Maintenance villas.
- Comprehensive understanding of emergency procedures.
- Assist with front desk needs.
- Enforce property rules and regulations with guests and associates alike with respect and diplomacy.
- Complete Nightly Foot Patrol Report.
- Complete Nightly Vacant Room Report
- Complete Tri-weekly property Light Report.
Must be able to lift 30 lbs, move, stand, walk, transverse, crouch/stoop, kneel, repetitive hand/wrist motion, reach, bend, see, recognize, distinguish, convey information and converse with staff & Guests with great consistency. Consistent viewing of computer screen. Use of a 2-way radio. Focus on conversation with possible high volume of noise level.Company Description The Scottsdale Camelback Resort is nestled in the foothills of the majestic Camelback Mountain and is the picture perfect destination. From luxuriously appointed villa rooms to meticulously manicured grounds and plentiful amenities, the Scottsdale Camelback Resort is the perfect place for the leisure traveler looking for relaxation and serenity but, also wants the proximity to downtown Scottsdale with all it has to offer!
The Scottsdale Camelback Resort Team is dedicated to providing the highest level of customer service and dedication to each guest and their needs.