Inside Sales Representative - Car Rental
FLEXIBLE SHIFT: A.M. - P.M. & GRAVEYARD
FULL-TIME OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE!
LUCRATIVE MONTHLY INCENTIVES UP TO - $1,800!
Rental Sales Agent requirements include exceptional sales ability, outgoing personality, positive attitude, professional appearance, strong service skills and desire to work in 24/7, fast-paced environment. Hourly wage plus lucrative incentive await performance driven individuals.
- Offer optional coverage products, upgrade the vehicle, prepaid gas option and other services to each customer, 100% of the time.
- Sales techniques are critical such as building rapport through open-ended questions, top down sell, emphasizing features and benefits and overcoming objections.
- Customer service skills are essential including acknowledging customers in line, smiling, eye contact, using the customer's name and maintaining composure in difficult situations.
- Meet or Exceed Monthly Sales Performance Standards.
- Use company approved service based sales process/dialogue with integrity and professionalism.
- Qualifying and processing customer's rentals with accuracy, efficiency, and attention to detail.
- Review rental parameters with all customers to ensure understanding of rates, optional charges, and services. Answer questions, offer maps, directions and resolve customer service issues.
- Answer the phone in a friendly, helpful and prompt manner.
- Stay current on policy/procedures, product knowledge, promotions, vehicle availability and participate in training as directed.
- Maintain a regular and reliable level of attendance/punctuality and comply with the uniform policy.
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- Ability to effectively offer and sell incremental items
- Must have integrity and maintain ethical sales practices
- Possess strong skill set in customer service and problem prevention/resolution
- Ability to work in high stress and pressure situations
- Must have good written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to understand, read and write English
- High School Diploma, GED or equivalent combination of education and work related experience.
- Minimum 21 years of age with valid driver's license.
- Ability to stand at the counter for 8 hours a day, minimum.
- Use the computer and related software/functions for 8 hours a day, minimum.
- Good eyesight to work on a computer, hand/eye coordination and ability to walk, bend, stoop without assistance.
- Health/Dental/Vision/401 (k)
- Paid Vacation
- Flexible Shifts
- Training & Development
- Advancement Opportunities
With 20 major airport locations across the US and more than 1100 employees, Fox Rent A Car offers room for career growth through employee development and advancement. If you believe you can not only add to but thrive in our fast-paced team environment apply today!