This position is responsible for providing guests with a positive experience and maintaining Fifth Street Gaming's brand standards as set by the Cage Manager.
- Cash checks, cashier checks, coins, or chips for customers and employees.
- Handle large amounts of money, accounting for total funds received throughout the day, at the end of each day.
- Perform numerous telephone functions to and from central credit, other casinos, and departments within Downtown Grand.
- Maintain accountability over a cashier drawer.
- Perform all duties in a confidential manner.
Working Conditions/Essential Functions
- The majority of each shift is spent on the casino floor, and is subject to varying levels of crowds, noise levels, and smoke, the severity of which depends upon customer volume.
- Communicate effectively with customers at all times, as well as with all levels of employees.
- Effectively and efficiently move around the cage.
- Use computer keyboard, 10-key, and calculator.
- Perform basic mathematical functions.
- 6 - 12 months Cage experience
- Must obtain and maintain a Gaming Registration through the Nevada Gaming Control Board.
This is a Non Union position