Car Rental Sales Agent
Responsible for greeting customers, processing rentals and selling optional services, answering and receiving telephone calls, resolving overdue rentals, responding to customer questions and complaints, servicing vehicles for customer rentals and providing shuttle service to and from airport.
1. Greet customers, complete necessary rental or parking information, disclose rates, terms and conditions of rental and obtain customer signatures while using approved sales techniques to encourage customers to utilize service options.
2. Receive telephone calls and handle customer related issues; direct other phone calls to appropriate personnel or take messages.
3. Complete, review and submit various reports to supervisor.
4. Maintain and update rental agreement files; contact and notify customers of overdue rental vehicles and inquire as to the expected date of return; process rental extensions.
5. Maintain cleanliness of the rental office area and perform associated custodial duties.
6. Perform related responsibilities as assigned or required.
7. Protecting company assets through adherence to company policies and procedures.
8. Ability to drive and operate vehicles