Seeking to hire Diesel Mechanics for our BROADVIEW, IL location.
- A minimum of 3 years DIESEL Mechanic's experience in a vehicle repair shop.
- A valid driver's license is required.
- A high level of technical knowledge in vehicle systems to include power plant, transmission, drive train, brakes, electrical, air conditioning, and body repairs.
- Demonstrated ability to diagnose vehicle mechanical problems and make effective and proper repairs as needed.
- High School diploma or equivalent desired plus documented technical training applicable to vehicle maintenance and repair.
- Obtain at least a class B CDL within six (6) months of hire date if required at the branch.
- Ability to operate office equipment to include electronic data entry devices.
- Ability to operate electronic vehicle diagnostics equipment.
- Ability to effectively communicate verbally and in writing.
- Able to function efficiently and effectively with minimal daily supervision.
- Computer experience is a plus.
BENEFITS & COMPENSATION
We offer competitive wages and a great benefits package for full time employees: medical, dental, vision, holiday pay, paid vacation, 401K plan and much more!
Candidates must meet the company's hiring criteria to include a pre-employment background investigation and drug test. Physical exam and other testing may be required.
EOE, Drug Free WorkplaceCompany Description GardaWorld is one of the world largest privately owned security services company, offering a range of highly focused business solutions including cash services, protective services and aviation services.
Each day, GardaWorld solves tough problems; we secure global commerce and protect our clients people, assets and reputations. They see us as a vital interconnected partner. In less than two decades, our work has taken us from the oil fields of Kurdistan to the financial institutions of the US and airports in Canada.
We operate across a broad range of sectors, including financial services, infrastructure, natural resources and retail. Our clients include Fortune 500 companies, governments and humanitarian relief organizations. Headquartered in Montreal, Canada, our 62,000 highly trained, dedicated professionals serve clients in North America, Africa and the Middle East.
The GardaWorld Cash Services business is headquartered in Boca Raton, Florida and employs 8,000 highly trained specialists across the U.S. We securely manage and move money on behalf of clients in a number of industries, ranging from financial institutions and government to retail, restaurants and hospitality.