Housekeeping - Condo Resort
CCMS Resorts Inc. is currently seeking dedicated, flexible and service orientated individuals to fill the following position: Housekeeping
- Provide the highest quality of service to the guest at all times and anticipate and exceed guest expectations.
- Oversee department in all aspects and report to General Manager.
- Order and complete inventory and review weekly payroll reports as directed.
- Capable of performing all hourly functions and operating all equipment in department.
- Assist in training new employees.
- Follow proper use of approved chemicals and accurately label chemical containers. Always use gloves when handling chemicals.
- Practice safety standards at all times and keep the property safe for guests and fellow employees. Use wet floor signs as required. Use personal protective equipment.
- Promote teamwork and employee morale. Treat people with respect.
- Respond to all pages and radio calls immediately.
- Maintain knowledge of property, staff, services, service hours of operation and property surroundings (i.e. attractions, restaurants).
- Communicate properly and effectively with the guest, employees and managers and condo owners. Effectively respond to guest complaints
- Clean and inspect guestrooms and public areas on a daily basis to ensure cleanliness standards.
- Abide by the property's policies and procedures.
- Ensure cleanliness and organization of linen room, laundry area, lost and found, storage rooms, employee break room and Guest Room Attendant's carts.
- Inspect guestrooms for maintenance needs and complete work orders if needed. This includes fixtures, televisions, radios, heating/cooling equipment, dishwasher, refrigerator, etc.
- Monitor the proper settings for heating /cooling equipment and radio.
- Ensure general daily clean duties are being completed:
- Change the linen per SOP and make the bed properly;
- Clean bathroom, including walls, mirrors, toilet, floor, tub and shower curtain;
- Dust, clean inside drawers, vacuum floors and clean and check under bed;
- Replace amenity items in the guestroom;
- Clean kitchen appliances, counter, glassware, dishes, utensils, etc
- Capable of moving items such as linen, terry, boxes, housekeeping cart Know and train proper moving and lifting procedures identified in the Department Orientation Training.
- Monitor and maintain established productivity standards.
- Communicate ready-room status to the Front Desk in a timely manner.
- Assist in cleaning rooms and laundry, if needed.
- Monitor to ensure that at the end of each shift, staff cleaned, organized and restocked housekeeping cart/backpack, following CCMS Resorts Inc. standards.
- Monitor cleanliness of resort including parking lot and exterior entrances.
- Ensure security and confidentiality of all guest and hotel information and material.
- Practice energy conservation at all times.
- Attend work on time as scheduled and adhere to attendance policy.
- Must pass background test for position.
- Adhere to all work rules, procedures and policies established by the company.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
CCMS Resorts Inc. offers competitive benefits including medical, vision, dental insurance for Full Time employees. Vacation Pay also available.