Client Services On-Site Account Representative
The Client Services Onsite Account Representative is responsible for coordinating catering operations for ACW for OneSky in a manner that is consistent with company policy and procedures, resulting in outstanding customer service and client loyalty. The Client Services Onsite Account Representative will actively participate in actions that result in enhancements of quality and service. This position is primarily responsible for ordering processing, but may assist the Account Manager with administrative duties, resolution of client inquires/issues, and general accounting for all Air Culinaire orders. This position will also provide support, guidance, and act as a culinary resource for OneSky catering orders. The Client Services On-Site Account Representative will be located in Client's Headquarters in Cleveland, OH while Air Culinaire Corporate Headquarters is based in Tampa, Florida.
Under the supervision of the Account Manager, the Client Services Representative will work with Air Culinaire Operations, Finance, Technology, Marketing & Sales and Client Services teams to consistently deliver an incredible experience to our clients.
Responsibilities and Associated Duties:
- Manage the catering process for ACW orders to maximize service to our mutual clients
- Process catering requests with high degree of accuracy to ensure client satisfaction
- Professionally communicate with both internal ACW employees, as well as client to ensure that client's needs are accurately and explicitly explained to ensure proper fulfillment through our kitchens/vendor locations.
- Conduct thorough review of all upcoming Air Culinaire catering orders to ensure every item is listed clearly and accurately
- Timely response and resolution to inquiries, issues, and ASAP requests
- Professionally interact on daily basis with Corporate Office regarding day to day orders
- Closely monitor 'catering hot-list' accounts and ensure ACW kitchens are clear on the importance of these orders.
- Comprehension of contract terms to properly handle operational matters while operating within contractual obligations
- Participate when requested on all calls or meetings as requested by Client or ACW
- Provide training and guidance to client, along with Account Manager, on matters related to catering.
- Other duties as assigned by VP or Manager of Client Services or Client
- Travel as required to Corporate Office in Tampa, FL, special events, and/or during peak periods.
To apply for this position, follow this link: &jobId=184870&lang=en_US&source=CC3
All new culinary candidates will be required to submit the following:
• Drug Test
• MVR (need reasonably clean driving record)
• Background Check
Air Culinaire Worldwide, a Universal Weather and Aviation, Inc. company, serves in-flight catering to hundreds of airport locations across the globe. Since 2000, business and private aviation operators have relied upon the organization. With 22 owned-and-operated kitchens and hundreds of vendors on six continents, business aviation organizations receive the total in-flight catering experience from one resource: Air Culinaire Worldwide.
Thanks to the feedback of our valued clients we are redefining in-flight catering. No matter where you are in the world, the Air Culinaire Worldwide Network is ready to fulfill expectations for your total catering experience to be simple and enjoyable.