Wyndham Vacation Ownership is currently seeking driven Sales Professionals in New Orleans!
We strive to recruit, train, and develop career-minded individuals with the drive to achieve realistic goals, while demonstrating a positive attitude within a high energy environment. Every day, our talented sales professionals consult with potential or existing Wyndham Vacation Owners, in a luxury setting, right in the heart of New Orleans. Our sales team help owners and families realize the dream of being able to vacation, and because of a strategic partnership with our very own in-house marketing department, there is no cold-calling or out of pocket expense for sales professionals.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR INDIVIDUALS WHO???
Can generate over $1 Million in volume on a yearly basis
Have the drive to handle rejection and the confidence to perform within a short sales cycle
Articulate the benefit of owning timeshare that is tailored to each new owner
Are energetic, outgoing, tenacious, and natural closers
Are available for a multi-step interview process
Want to join the WYN-ning team!
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
Never make a marketing/cold call; we even set your PRE-QUALIFIED appointments for you.
First year compensation can be up to six figures
Work for the World's Largest AND Top Rated Hospitality Company! (Fortune Magazine)
Receive excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401k and much more!
Receive the industry's most respected, paid-training program.
Work in an industry that is expecting continued growth the next 10 years!
Sales experience preferred, but not required
Ability to work weekends and holidays
High School Diploma or equivalent
BENEFITS, COMPENSATION, AND TRAINING
Dynamic Paid Training and Company
Comprehensive Medical, Vision, and Dental Coverage, as well as Life and Long Term/Short Term Disability
Weekly draw, plus commission and bonuses
Quarterly and annual performance incentive rewards
Comprehensive, fully vested 401K plan available with employer paid matching, available after the first year
Wyndham Vacation Ownership is a member of Wyndham Worldwide's (NYSE: WYN) family of companies, is the world's largest vacation ownership business with more than 200 resorts, approximately 915,000 owner families across the globe, and over $5.5 billion total sales revenue in 2015.Company Description Wyndham Vacation Ownership is a member of Wyndham Worldwide's (NYSE: WYN) family of companies, is the world's largest vacation ownership business with more than 200 resorts, approximately 915,000 owner families across the globe, and over $5.5 billion total sales revenue in 2015.
- Named to FORTUNE Magazine's Most Admired Companies (2008, 2009, 2010, 2012, 2013, 2016)
- Named among World's Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute (2010, 2011, 2015, 2016)
- Named a Top 50 Company for Diversity by Diversity, Inc. (2013, 2014, 2015, 2016)
- Named among Top 50 Companies for Executive Women by the National Association for Female Executives (NAFE) (2009, 2010, 2011, 2013)
- Named among Best Places to Work for LGBT Equality by Human Rights Campaign (HRC) Foundation with a perfect 100% score on the Corporate Equality Index (2012, 2013, 2014, 2015)
- Recognized by Hispanic Association on Corporate Responsibility for Demonstrating Leadership and Commitment to Equality (2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015)
- Named a Top 50 Company for Latinas by LATINA Style (2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015)
- Named among Top 100 Greenest Companies in U.S. by Newsweek magazine (2011, 2012, 2014)