Passenger and c argo Reservations/Ticket Agent
Enter job description...
- ..To provide information and assistance on passenger fares, itineraries, immigration, hotels, tours etc., makes reservations, computer fares, issues tickets and other documents and forms, operates computerized reservations system, responsible for accountable documents and cash .
- Handles inquiries and problems such as investigation of passenger discrepancies and firm booking, provide information on cargo rates, reservations, import and export regulations, documentation airway bills etc., maintaining records as needed and any other duties incidental to the above.
- Experience in travel industry required (airline, travel agency) including CRS/GDS experience.
- High school Diploma required, college degree preferred. Ability to sell to and service the public through effective communication. Suitable appearance and personality. Pleasant telephone manners and speaking voice, knowledge of Cargo sales and operations preferred.
- Must be willing to work beyond normal working hours, when necessary.