Valet Driver - Flexible Schedules, Part Time & Full Time Available!
Towne Park is America's premier parking services expert for the hospitality and healthcare industries. We are 13,000+ teammates delivering specialized hospitality services to 750 locations nationwide, ranging from boutique hotels and sprawling luxury resorts to downtown healthcare campuses and local medical centers.
Towne Park team members park people's cars thousands of times a day and night. However, parking cars - or performing any of the many other services we offer - is not what drives Towne Park. It is the reward of knowing we are making a positive difference for our clients, by making life easier and brighter for the guests, visitors, and patients we serve.
- Effectively and efficiently park customer vehicles
- Return customer vehicles upon request in a timely fashion
- Promote good customer relations by consistently providing premier customer satisfaction with a friendly demeanor and willingness to help
- Use and maintain equipment properly, including keeping equipment clean
- Have the ability to work on your own with normal supervision
- Observe safety precautions at all times
- Perform all other duties as assigned
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Demonstrate proficiency in English -both verbally and written. (if applicable)
- Comfortable driving all makes and models of cars I don't think this can be a requirement
- Experience in being a Valet Parking Attendant (preferred).
- Able to perform physical activities such as running, lifting, and bending
Benefits / Perks (if applicable)
- Full time and part time hourly positions available
- Flexible work schedules (days, nights, overnight and weekend shifts)
- Tipped position - tips are distributed daily
- Uniforms provided
- Growth and career opportunities (we promote from within)
For over 25 years, Towne Park has continued to deliver specialized hospitality services that include valet parking and self-parking management, door and bell, concierge, transportation, greeter and patient transport services all with the goal of enhancing the service experience.
Towne Park's unique culture includes a collaborative, social work environment that fosters high visibility and career progression. Our track record of success and growth has resulted in seven appearances on the Inc. 500|5000 List of the fastest-growing private companies since 2007.
Consider joining Towne Park if you're Driven To Serve!