Job Title: Receptionist/HR Assistant
Department: Human Resources
Reports To: Human Resources Manager
FLSA Status: Non-exempt
Job Status: FT status (8am- 4:30pm) M-F
The HR Assistant will have strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task. He or she needs to have the ability to use various computer programs and have the ability to work independently with Microsoft, Word, Excel, Access, and Outlook. This is an entry level position.
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Assists with recruiting and administrative duties.
- Responsible for mail deliveries including, receiving, sorting, distributing, and posting outgoing mail and packages. Maintaining mail supplies is also expected.
- Answers central telephone system professionally and timely, and directs calls accordingly.
- Greets guests and answers questions, in person and over the telephone. Responds to inquiries from employees, visitors and others, referring when needed to the appropriate department.
- Responsible for appearance and general maintenance of lobby and other public areas.
- Responsible for upkeep and maintenance of leadership breakroom and other areas keeping business supplied items well stocked.
- Maintains central office supply inventory and orders as needed, controlling costs.
- Responsible for the maintenance of conference room scheduling.
- Assists with the scheduling and planning of special events to include communication assistance, ordering and meal planning.
- Assists with daily and monthly reports.
- Assists with special projects as assigned by the HR Manager.
- Files, organizes and maintains HR filing system and implements HR paperless filing system.
- Assists with the charitable outreach program.
- Assists with the monthly "Employee Appreciation Day" and other events.
- Creates and updates all HR forms/templates.
- Posts open positions internally and externally.
- Reviews resumes, conducts phone interviews, and sets up in-person interviews with candidates.
- Assists with new hire orientation.
- Creates new hire and benefit packets.
- Assists with the documentation of all HR processes and procedures.
- Conducts reference and background checks.
- Performs other duties as assigned by the HR Manager.
- Has a positive attitude, is motivated, and professional.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Extremely honest, trustworthy, and is able to keep confidentiality.
- Proven ability to provide excellent customer service.
- Possess a high level of confidentiality.
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to work independently and as a contributing team member.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Must be able to work 8:00 a.m.-4:30 p.m. Monday-Friday.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The qualifications listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience:
High school diploma or equivalent; Bachelor's Degree in Business, Human Resources or related field preferred.Company Description Travelliance is the worlds leader in airline and workforce lodging logistics, with the industry's largest hotel database. No matter where you need to travel, your crews, executives, teams and even disrupted passengers will always find safe, clean, comfortable rooms waiting.