Assistant Boat Rental Coordinator
This position is located in Searchlight, NV 89046.
Cottonwood Cove Marina is seeking an Assistant Boat Rental Coordinator.
Coordinates and oversees the overall operation of the Boat Rental Fleet.
- Responsible for security of all company equipment and inventory assigned to the Marina, Fuel Dock and Harbor Maintenance.
- Maintain stringent inventory controls and records.
- Inspect all rental boats for cleanliness and safety equipment.
- Delegates work orders for boat maintenance.
- Insures all ISO 1400.1 and Clean Marina policies and procedures are being followed.
- Responsible for keeping the Marina and Fuel Dock prepared for favorable NPS, Health and Safety, Fire, and all other inspections.
- Assist all marina staff as needed to include hands on work with all facets of the Marina operation.
- Ensures that prompt and polite service is given to all guests creating a positive experience.
- Ensures all customer complaints are dealt with promptly to provide excellent customer service and protect the company's interest.
- Initiates, instructs and follows up on a continual boat and marina refurbishment program.
- Customer rental boat orientations.
- Pilot and move boat fleet.
- Ensure all rental boats are properly checked in and if needed all damages are properly charge out.
- Ensure Department knowledge and Cottonwood Cove's Emergency Action Plan.
- Ensures all deadlines are met.
- Ensure the compliance of all company programs such as customer comment cards and Loyalty Rewards.
- Walk docks daily to ensure all CCRM's moorage rules are being followed by guests, and ensure proper logs are filled out.
- Ensure all safety and environmental inspection logs are current.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Overtime as required during season, June thru November
MARGINAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Work the Boat Rental customer service counter, answering phones and assisting with any customer needs.
- Perform clerical work assigned by General Manager.
- Supervise, schedule, and maintain all employee and customer records.
- Oversee boat refurbishment, including the research and ordering of parts.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS REQUIRED TO PERFORM JOB DUTIES:
?? Knowledge of word and excel.
- Current Safe Boating, First Aid/CPR, Hazwhoper and ICS Certificate
- VHF radio knowledge.
- Communicate well under stressful conditions.
- Work under hot or cold weather conditions.
- ICS and Hazwhoper certified.
- Current drivers license.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS TO PERFORM JOB DUTIES:
- Lift 50 pounds.
- Swim 100 yards and tread water for 10 minutes.
- Ability to work while bending, lifting, and in awkward positions.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE REQUIRED TO PERFORM JOB DUTIES:
?? High School diploma, GED or equivalent work experience
?? Minimum of two years' marina experience.Company Description Forever Resorts operates properties all over the United States and is dedicated to exceptional guest service and fulfilling employee experiences. We believe in having fun while we work and expose our associates to experiences with peoples from all over the globe.
THE EMPLOYEE EXPERIENCE
As a seasonal employer, Forever Resorts has it all. Your job, housing, meals, recreation, and administrative support are all right here. Your living expenses are minimal and your opportunities for adventure are endless.
Because of our location, staff love to come back year after year. At Forever Resorts we like to say that our staff are our #1 guests. We believe that staff satisfaction is the most important factor in our overall success as a business, and we invest in it accordingly. As a Forever Resorts employee expect to find managers that care about your success and aren't shy about getting down to work right alongside you to get the job done. Outside of work, we strive to provide a rich communal experience with lots of opportunities for connection and fun.
We want to provide a safe, healthy and comfortable existence for our staff so that they can do their best work and maximize their opportunities to explore. In that spirit, we offer clean, modern housing with an onsite manager to make sure everything stays ship shape, plenty of delicious food, and 2 scheduled days off every week.
Employee discounts are offered in the Gift Shop and Dining Rooms. You can also visit nearby Forever Resorts Properties, like the Grand Canyon North Rim & The Lodge at Bryce Canyon, as guests for a small fee as the availability presents itself.
Located centrally to 7 National Parks as well as Lake Powell National Recreation area the possibilities are endless for outdoor recreation. Local festivals, rodeos, county fairs abound as the chances for seeing the west are all in your front yard.
Forever Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All candidates will be evaluated on the basis of their qualifications for the job in question. We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, sex, religion, age, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other protected status. Please advise us if any accommodations are required to assist you in the application process.